of streets

after O'Hara

New York 
two leg chimneys
loose night fire
beige city light haze
very near the airport
methane leaving
sewage as it is 
treated all night 
long night all night
Philadelphia
through diamond
dull wire 
it’s a sign “TAKE
A SHOWER” painted
wall empty swimming
splashing no 
jumping no summer
yell Philadelphia
A blonde wig run 
over beside a road 
crossing a bridge
New York tiles
I see say 
“CRAZY MINDS
BREAK YOUNG”
this attitude face 
to face with 
Brooklyn
Philadelphia 
Seuss who I called
Zeus first
giant mute dog
downstairs 5am
his jaw 
my sleeping shoulder
says open the door
now meanwhile
at the youth panel
“these seats are
extremely uncomfortable”
America
lunch hour to lunch hour
I saw and I went here and did
this and I did that and this, just this
just and that. I saw and I saw 
this is I saw and I did 
that I walk
corner to corner in the blocked streets
of Philadelphia alone
I saw New York 
Philadelphia